Five Reasons to Hire an Auto Accident Lawyer from Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. in St. Petersburg, FL
Finding a good auto accident lawyer in St. Petersburg, Florida, in the wake of a bad crash shouldn’t distract you from focusing on what’s most important, namely recovering from your injuries and returning to a sense of normalcy. Here are five reasons to hire an auto accident lawyer from the St. Pete law firm of Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A.:
- We are a boutique personal injury law firm. “Boutique” simply means that we only handle matters related to personal injury. By limiting ourselves to just one specialty, we are able to handle those types of cases in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Our founding partners are former insurance defense attorneys. Prior to establishing Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. in 2005, partners Andy Reeder and Marc Nussbaum gained valuable experience defending some of the nation’s biggest insurance companies. The knowledge they gained in these roles will help them maximize your financial recovery.
- Our staff is second to none. Behind each accident lawyer at our firm is a team of highly dedicated legal professionals who are instrumental in ensuring that our clients stay happy and that the practice runs smoothly.
- To us, clients are a name, not a file number. We treat our clients always with the utmost respect, dignity, and compassion. Our goal is to develop a comprehensive understanding of how this auto accident has affected you as a human being.
- You don’t pay unless there is a settlement or court judgment. Unless an accident lawyer at our firm is able to obtain compensation for you, there will be absolutely no fees for our legal services. Contingency fee arrangements are common in personal injury cases such as yours.
For more information, contact an accident lawyer at Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. in St. Petersburg, FL, today. Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.