Types of Cases that our Accident Lawyers in St. Petersburg, FL Handle
The accident lawyers at Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. in St. Petersburg, Florida, have a wealth of experience in the realm of personal injury – a branch of law that concerns the rights of people who have suffered wrongful injuries. Reeder & Nussbaum is a “boutique” personal injury law firm, a word commonly used to describe a firm that focuses on a niche area of legal practice. Our accident lawyers dedicate 100 percent of their time to helping injured people, people who require one-on-one assistance and professional legal representation in the face of serious financial, physical, and emotional challenges. We are a personal injury law firm that has the resources necessary to successfully handle a variety of cases involving injured victims.
The accident lawyers on our team in St. Petersburg handle:
- Auto accident cases – We represent both drivers and passengers who have sustained injuries in serious auto accidents. Tractor-trailer accidents, motorcycle accidents, and pedestrian hit-and-runs also fall into this category.
- Slip-and-fall cases – Property owners have a legal duty to ensure the safety of those who are legally on their land. Our accident lawyers represent slip-and-fall victims and others with injuries that have been caused by a property owner’s negligence.
- Nursing home abuse cases – Understaffing, poor training, inadequate care, physical abuse, and emotional abuse are just some of the grounds that a nursing home can be held legally liable for if it causes harm to a resident in its care. The accident lawyers at Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. provide legal represention to victims of nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Medical malpractice cases – Sometimes, medical professionals fall short of their legal duty to provide a reasonable standard of care to their patients. Our lawyers are available to assist those who feel they might have a claim against a doctor or other healthcare professional for medical malpractice.
- Dog bite cases – We represent victims of dog bites and other animal attacks that often result in permanent scarring, nerve damage, and other serious injuries.
For more information, contact the accident lawyers at Reeder & Nussbaum, P.A. in St. Petersburg, FL, today. We answer our phones 24/7 and always provide initial consultations free of charge to accident victims.